Monday, May 25, 2009

First post!

Welcome to "Grabiron" (80psi.blogspot.com).  Of course I have huge delusions of grandeur regarding all that I can accomplish on this blog but at the very least I hope to add occasional updates regarding my exhibit projects at Coyote Point Museum, personal projects, and entrepreneurial ventures.  I will also post about a new online project I am working on known as The Cabinet of Curious Frivolities.  This will be an ever evolving virtual museum of my expansive collection of toys and artifacts.  I am committing to a weekly update on the Cabinet of Curious Frivolities.  I will title these updates in the blog as "The Toy of the Week", so watch for that starting soon.  Right now I am laying the infrastructure for the museum.

Thanks for visiting.  Full steam ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment